Building an Enterprise Architecture ROI Case: Learnings from STIHL's IT Team
- Winning senior stakeholder support with ROI case
- Gaining centralized overview of entire application portfolio
- Proving value of Enterprise Architecture
STIHL invested in driving digital transformation because they understand that digital products and services enhance the customer experience and helps them add valuable features to products. They goal was to enable capabilities for digital products on a global scale. However, each department used cloud technology in their own silos, creating a complex landscape with many disconnected initiatives and projects. They needed transparency into the complexity of the business-, data-, application- and technology architectures to enable strategic management.
To achieve this, STIHL needed to gain complete governance of their application portfolio. This required making a full transparent overview of their landscape so the IT team would be equipped to provide clarity on project timelines, increase visibility on technology and improve the brand’s time-to-market value.
- Best Practice Guides Application Portfolio Management Business Capability Modeling
- Features Presentations
- Blog Posts STIHL’s IT Team Prove the ROI of Adopting Enterprise Architecture