How Schibsted Successfully Combined Multiple IT Departments
- Improving collaboration across the company
- Saving time with an automated overview
- Identifying points of improvement, noting investment and seeing potential risk
When Schibsted needed to transform their organization, merging their many entities into one, their several IT departments, which had different approaches to work, needed to become a single department with several portfolios.
To make this transformation, they needed a complete overview of their entire architecture and a way to track and maintain their many applications.
- Best Practice Guides Application Portfolio Management Business Capability Modeling
- Features Surveys Integrations
- Blog Posts How Schibsted Used Enterprise Architecture When Merging IT Departments