Making the Change Impact of Decisions Measurable
- Connecting IT landscape to the business
- Getting a clear overview of application portfolio
- Understanding the business impact of changes
TINE SA is Norway's largest producer, distributor, and exporter of dairy products, with 11,400 members and 8,000 cooperative farms. Their mission is to become an innovative and adaptive food producer, distributor, and branding company by 2025.
To achieve this, TINE needed more strategic decision-making processes to anticipate the impact of changing business processes. This required big changes to their IT landscape, so they needed to secure a comprehensive overview of their IT systems and how these systems interact with each other as well as users.
- Best Practice Guides Application Portfolio Management Business Capability Modeling
- Blog Posts Advancing TINE’s Digital Transformation Initiatives with Dynamic Data Models